Monday, October 20, 2014

B and B Insurance Came to my Rescue

I am so glad that I chose B and B Insurance! When my car was damaged in a hit and run, B and B was there to handle all of the details. In my time of need, this made a monumental difference in the way that I felt during the days that followed the accident. I do not know what I would have done if I didn’t have B and B Insurance.

When I was selecting my auto insurance company, I called almost all of the big- named companies. You know who they are. They gave me quotes that were very expensive, but didn’t cover me entirely. When I called B and B, I spoke with a knowledgeable representative who assisted me in my decisions. I received personalized attention, and felt like I was a part of the family.

After the hit and run, and everything settled, I was fairly compensated for the damage done to my car. I received wonderful service, and my rates were not unfairly inflated. I would recommend B and B Insurance to anyone, and I will continue to feel protected every time I get into my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment